Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

The Non-jurors' liturgy...

...eucharist went very well. It had some nice touches, like the sending out of catechumens, and a lovely Orthadox-inspired section about the 'ten thousand times ten thousand angels forever crying out and saying "Holy, Holy, Holy Lord". Also, the deacon had a part to play in the liturgy, and although the High alter was used, and the priest has his back to the congregation, it felt rather good. However, the lack of the usual processing in with a thurifer and crucifer was a little odd. I've just looked out of the window, and it's snowing. Which is nice. *edit* The snow was a bit crap to be honest - the ground was wet, so the snow didn't stick. The side affect of the snow was that I twisted my ankle when I walking along the street with Louise. The other news may interest Jo, who isn't Jewish (although I must admit that I assumed she was, having been to Israel with the UJS, but anyway), but Lampeter now has a J-soc. Hurrah etc. I've also had to take issue with someone over at James Skinner's site (see left), who think that prisoners should be killed if the cost the taxpayer too much money. This is clearly wrong from so very many viewpoints, not just a religious one. Technorati Tag:
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?